Friday, November 23, 2012

Tonight should be fun!

So tonight is a milestone of sorts...I'm taking my daughters to their first concert - Justin Bieber.  They are excited, but I think I am more excited to see their reaction than anything else!

I remember my first concert - my mom took my sister and I to see Cyndi Lauper.  We dressed all funky and had great seats.  It was loud and overwhelming at times, but it is a memory I cherish.  Not so much because I remember the playlist from that night, but more that I remember thinking my mom was super cool for taking us to a concert.  It's a feeling I hope my daughters share after our excursion tonight.

To make things even better, we're carpooling with a group of good friends - should mean that the car ride there and back should be just as fun!

Will post pics of their excited faces in another post this weekend.  For now, I'm armed with cash for souvenirs and ear plugs for all.  Bring on the Biebs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment