Friday, March 8, 2013

Ooh look...shiny!

So I've already shared how I am *slightly* addicted to craft paper.  While I have tried to cut down on the amount of pretty paper I buy, it is very hard.

Time for another vice - I am entranced by anything that is sparkly that I can wear around my neck, on my wrist or on my fingers.  I think I'm like alot of women who giggle everytime they see pretty jewellry.  I ooh and ahh (and truth be told covet slightly) when I see friends wearing pretty pieces.

I recently discovered Stell & Dot pieces.  My first thought was "how the heck did I not know about this stuff before" quickly followed by "good thing I didn't know about this stuff before"!  Their pieces seem to be popping up all over the place, and I've invested in a few things that I love.

They have been stored in their plastic bags, and sit prettily on my vanity table waiting to be worn.  With any luck, I will be able to convince my hubby to take me places I can wear them.  Who am I kidding...I can wear them anywhere - feeling fabulous is an "anyday and every day" kinda thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment